Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

A Poem for Children by Maya Angelou

When I heard of the passing of the great Dr. Maya Angelou, like many of us I was very shocked and sad. 



I was comforted in the many words and quotes that I saw online through social media.  Then I began to think, which one of her works would be best suitable to share with my children.  I searched and found that Dr. Angelou has written two books for a young audience. Check out Life Doesn't Frighten Me, and listen to her narrate it as well!



 

Also Poetry for Young People: Maya Angelou is a collection of some of her best poems.





May one of the best poets to ever grace the earth with her words rest in peace and live on forever in pout hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...