Header/Navigation Bar/Social Media Icons

Digital Learning Resources From Our Library

I am very grateful that our local library subscribes to the children's version of Overdrive.  Through the Overdrive website I can access lot's of audio books, Kindle books and now even workbooks that I can print out and use for my child!

I love previewing the workbooks and being able to select just a few pages to print versus have to purchase the entire book only to use a small portion of it.  One of the workbooks that I have check out is Common Core Science 4 Today


 

This workbook has short simple STEM activities that get children thinking about scientific concepts.  I also love that the Spectrum workbooks are available as well.


 

What digital resources does your library offer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...